Fr. Noah Bushelli is leading the charge for The King’s Jubilee on December 2.
To let him know how you can help, contact him at the church office: 215-721-4947 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCEPT – during Thanksgiving week (Sun pm – Fri pm): 267-218-3751
Soup is covered, but still needed are:
- a gross of hard-boiled eggs
- a large kettle of pasta with tomato and meat sauce (We have pasta and tomato sauce)
- 8 gallons of drink, either iced tea or hot chocolate (or some of each)
- at least 300 hot/cold paper cups (We do not use styrofoam. We are just blocks from a river that leads directly to the ocean)
- a large bottle of Franks’ Red Hot sauce
- fruit, anything but apples. People don’t have good teeth. We can generally only give away one bag of apples.
- 100s of sandwiches. These should be made the way you like them (only no mayonaisse or eggs) and packed in sandwich baggies, then stacked back into the bread loaf bags. Please write with heavy marker on the bag what kind of sandwiches they are.
- Pastries or some kind of goodies
- forks, spoons, napkins